So, here I am, a year later after my last words. Words about my wounds starting to heal. Words about the sun shining on my cold skull again. And HERE I am. Facing a new love. New possibilities. New little disasters. Not a complaint, just what I see. Falling in love is full of little disasters that you try to handle and let the other person handle it too. It is part of the relationship, those moments in which you caugh youserlf thinking: how can I be making myself of a fool again? And you keep doing it, because you want, because you like it or because you can. Or all the reasons together. But the fact is there is nothing more delicious than to wait for that phone call, that embrace, those eyes. And this is where I am. This is the ground beneath my feet. OF COURSE I am making a fool of myself - maybe more than I should - but all in all I am enjoying every minute of this ride.
This is where I wanna be.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário