Can you stand up to your decisions? With regrets or fears, can you stick to what you want fearlessly? I live in fear.Constant fear. Of regreting all of my decicions. Of not knowing whether I did right or wrong.
I live in fear of missing things. Missing the way things were before I took this dreadful decision.
And I always regret taking a path at first. Even if later my choice proves to be right. I am always afraid.
I can't scape it. One more time, here I am, lying on the floor, bleeding, terrified. Scared of my own choices. This time I am trying to keep cool and take a deep breath before freaking out. This time I need to concentrate and stay calm. For my own sake. These choices are becoming more and more demanding and difficult. God allow me not to hurt anybody once more. Cause I just can't stand it one more time.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário